Stock Gas and Diesel 4 x 4 Truck Pull Rules
1. This is a stock class for factory appearing trucks. If you intend to pull in this class your truck should not look like a truck set up to pull transfer sleds. If you consistently dominate the stock class you will be moved up to the 2.5/2.6 smoothbore class.
2. Driver must be 16 years or older and have a valid driver’s license to enter, trucks must have valid insurance and registration.
3. Class weight 8500 max, no hanging weights. All ballast must be secured in the bed, no weights in the cab. If anything falls off of your truck during the pull you will be disqualified.
4. No suspension stops or traction bars allowed, 26” max hitch height measure from the ground to the hooking point.
5. Trucks must be driven in, trucks are not allowed to be trailered in unless tow vehicle is also pulling.
6. No water methanol, propane or nitrous allowed, trucks must run pump gas or diesel fuel only.
7. Must be pulling from a factory Reese style hitch. Must provide your own pulling hitch with a 3x3¾” min opening. If you do not have one you can rent or purchase one from the club.
8. This class will be monitored for excessive black smoke and RPM. The exhaust should clear or be a light haze by 150 feet. The smoke rule is not an exact science, the final decision will rest on the club president or class representative at each event. Do not be surprised if you place in the money, and are disqualified for excessive smoke.
9. There will be no passengers while pulling.
10. Outlaw Pulling Series general rules apply.