1) All pullers must be at least 16 years of age. If you are between 16 & 18 you will need to have parental consent.
2) All pullers will have two attempts to make a measureable distance, but the truck/tractor must be shut-down at or before the 100 feet mark to be eligible for the second attempt.
3) There will be no class jumping allowed within the club.
4) All tractors must have a name on the side.
5) The only way that a rule can be changed mid season is if something becomes a safety issue.
6) The consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
7) The Club President or Vice President will have final say regarding all rule interpretations and pull results. There is no appeal process.